PUTTER PT5090 Gas-Mechanical Road Marker
PUTTER PT5090 is designed for 2-gun professional stripers, delivering the most precise and consistent lines in the industry.
PUTTER PT5090 continues to be the mid to heavy-duty striping solution for professional contractors who recognize the increased productivity this leader delivers.
With it’s ability to use 1 or 2-gun airless paint guns there are no jobs too big or small for the PT5090 – large parking lots, city streets and everything in between.
- Ideal for medium size projects on athletic fields and pavement working, easy maneuverability makes turns and stenciling easy and fast.
- Big output, finish striping jobs fast.
- Support one guns spraying.
- Medium size marking machine is perfect for the working place where the big machines just aren’t profitable to operate.
- Powerful fluid pump is ideal for low to medium viscosity traffic paints spraying.
- Digital display, easy control and operate.
- Versatile gun bracket can be adjusted according to your working demands.
- Flow-through Easy out Manifold pump filter comes out, reduces tip clogs and ensures quality finish.
- Durable stainless steel fluid section.
- Simple guide mark system
- Easy gun on/off, front/back
- Perfect gun set up – every time
- Keeps unit tracking straight
- Intuitive design
- Fits all users
- Easy to adjust
- Solid 4-bolt design
|Technical Data (PT5090)|
|Tip Size||2 guns with 0.019 in tip|
|Max. Dispense Rate||3.8lpm (1.0gpm)|
|Max. Working Pressure||3300 psi|
|Horse Power||4125W (5.5 Horsepower)|
|Hose Length||15m (49.2ft)|
|Weight||98kg (213 lb)|
|Pump Type||Gas-mechanical piston pump|
|Inlet Paint Strainer||12 mesh stainless steel screen, reusable|
|Outlet Paint Filter||60 mesh stainless steel screen, reusable|
|Sound Power||105 dBa per ISO 3744|
|Sound Pressure||96 dBa measured at 3.1 ft|
|Pump Inlet Size||1–5/16–12 UN-2A|
|Fluid Outlet Size||3/8 npsm from fluid filter|